01. The Charter evening of the Rotary Club of Eynsham was held in the splendid old country house Eynsham Hall on 12 April 2011. The event was attended by Rotarians, their partners and friends of Rotary, a total of 80 people. Image David Holmes
02. John Moland (Acting President, Oxford Isis Rotary Club) presenting Philip Spencer (President, RC of Eynsham) with a Bell. Image David Holmes
03. Nova Bradley (President, Rotary Club of Kingham & Dalesford) presents Philip Spencer with an engraved plaque, to be placed on the club meeting place. Image David Holmes
04. Nova Bradley presents Philip Spencer with the District 'New Club Trophy'. Image David Holmes.
05. Rotarian Keith Pimm, Rotary Club of Eynsham, presents Philip Spencer with an engraved gavel and base.
06. Philip Spencer presents John Simpson (Witney) and Brian Key (President, Didcot) with Certificates of Honorary Membership. Image David Holmes
07. Philip Spencer welcomes Terry Kenyon (Reading Matins) IPDG. Image David Holmes
08. Laurie Cunningham DG with Officers of Rotary Club of Eynsham - left to right: Terry Glossop, Treasurer; Philip Spencer, President; Alan Longford, President Elect; Tony Robinson, Secretary. Image David Holmes
09. Philip Spencer thanks Laurie Cunningham DG. Image David Holmes
10. Eynsham Hall - dining room. Image David Holmes
11. Laurie Cunningham, District Governor 2010-11. Image David Holmes
12. Brian Ford (President, Rotary Club of Witney). Image David Holmes
13. Laurie Cunningham DG presents the Rotary Club of Eynsham Charter to President Philip Spencer. Image David Holmes
14. Philip Spencer responds to the Charter Presentation. Image David Holmes
15. John Simpson (Witney) presents Philip Spencer with the Ribbon and Medal of Office. Image David Holmes
16. John Simpson (Witney) presents Alan Longford President Elect with his Ribbon a Medal of office. Image David Holmes